After purchased item from the themeforest, you can visit: https://themeforest.net/downloads to find your downloadable themes.
Full unzip list below is everything that is included when you download the main files, along with a brief description of each item.
Important: One of the most common issue while trying to install themes is because they tried to upload the full main zipped folder that includes demo content, theme, documentation…etc which leading to the installation error “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.” Please make sure you upload only the install-able theme file named dike-vx.x.x.zip. (which vx.x.x is the current version number which might be varies)
Made sure your WordPress version is up to date and ready to install the theme. There are two ways to install Dike theme, via WordPress theme installer or via FTP Upload.
INSTALLING THEME USING WORDPRESS
We’re strongly recommended to use this method to installing a new theme since its easier to work on and less technical experience needed.
- Step 1: Log into your WordPress admin and navigate to Appearance > Themes and click Add New.
- Step 2: Click Upload Theme.
- Step 3: Browse for your extracted file folder which you already extracted before and choose Dike-vx.x.x.zip (Which x.x.x is the current version of our theme might be varies)
- Step 4: Click Install Now and wait for the installer to be finished
- Step 5: Click Activate to activate newly installed theme
If you get the “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” message when installing our theme via WordPress, it means you have an upload file size limit. You need to Install the theme via FTP, or contact your hosting provider to increase the upload file size limit.
INSTALLING THEME VIA FTP
- Step 1: Manually unzip the theme’s install-able file Dike.vx.x.x.zip then you will see Dike folder
- Step 2: Log into your hosting directory via any FTP software (Use a FTP client like FileZilla).
- Step 3: Upload that folder to wp-content/themes folder on your host which the theme_name here should be dike
- Step 4: Once everything is uploaded, go back to your WordPress admin panel Appearance > Themes. Look for Dike theme then Activate