This shortcode will create a simple slide container.
From the Dike elements
In order for this shortcode to work, you will need to add more item inside this shortcode
- Extra class name: If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your CSS file.
- Number of rows will be displayed
- Fade: Use fade effect or not
- Center Mode: Your active slide will be centered
- Vertical Mode: Slide direction will be vertical direction
- AutoPlay: Auto slide to next slide item
- Navigation: Show/hide Next & Previous buttons
- Navigation style: Set style for Next & Previous buttons
- Dots: Show/hide pagination dots
- Loop: If yes, then your slide will loop infinitely
- Slide Speed: Slide speed in milliseconds
- Margin: Space between items in pixels
- The items on…: Responsive breakpoints for some specific screen resolution
Design option tab:
This tab contains some advanced configs for custom layout, such as padding, margin, typography, custom CSS… Changing values on this tab is not recommended unless you know exactly how its work.