This shortcode will feed your Instagram images and display it on your site
From the Dike elements
- Layout: Choose your shortcode layout style
- Image Source: Choose the image source, from local or from Instagram
- Image Resolution: Set image resolution
- ID Instagram: Your Instagram ID
Instagram Access Token: Your Instagram Access Token
If you do not know how to get your Instagram ID and Instagram Access Token. Get Token Instagram Here!
6. Items Instagram: Number of images will be fed and displayed
7. Extra class name: If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your CSS file.
- Number of rows will be displayed
- Fade: Use fade effect or not
- Center Mode: Your active slide will be centered
- Vertical Mode: Slide direction will be vertical direction
- AutoPlay: Auto slide to next slide item
- Navigation: Show/hide Next & Previous buttons
- Navigation style: Set style for Next & Previous buttons
- Dots: Show/hide pagination dots
- Loop: If yes, then your slide will loop infinitely
- Slide Speed: Slide speed in milliseconds
- Margin: Space between items in pixels
- The items on…: Responsive breakpoints for some specific screen resolution
Design option tab:
This tab contains some advanced configs for custom layout, such as padding, margin, typography, custom CSS… Changing values on this tab is not recommended unless you know exactly how its work.